ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

BC and others. Of course the Benchmark Head of Strategic...

1. 8,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    BC and others.

Of course the Benchmark Head of Strategic Initiatives would say that is the case otherwise he is out of a job.

Even Blackout Bowen is winding back his targets for the take-up of EV's.

My point regarding that the power has to be generated before being dispensed to the EV is valid.
    A large roadhouse with 24 pumps, to become EV chargers, would require massive amounts of electricity which could not be supplied by solar and, every one added to the system slows the charge rate to all the others.

The solar collectors required would cover many acres of land not allowing for nighttime and inclement weather, and that would be for each servo on the highway between Brisbane and Sydney.

I have said many times that EV's will come in time, but you and I at our ages will not see their dominant use.

Of course the Benchmark Head of Strategic Initiatives would say that is the case otherwise he is out of a job.

Talking about your phone is that for constant talk time or for 90% standby?

EV's lose about 5% charge per day even if they are not being driven - another hidden cost.

And all those EV's that were sold, were they sold in China or somewhere that can be believed?
    China have always fudged their figures and always will. It is just how they operate.

I just don't want to see ICG's last hopes go down the drain by chasing dreams that politicians come up with and are so far out into the future.

You keep saying that the petrol cars had to evolve and EV's are just like them, but that is rubbish.
    The combustion engine needed to replace the horse, a much easier task than EV's replacing something that is extremely popular and ain't broke anyway, and is far more versatile than an EV.

Some idiot was on again last night about flying cars. That dream is literally 100 years old.

Fricassee is a very special way to cook poultry but just be careful about who will be eating it.

Have a great Easter everyone.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.