ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

G'day J & J. Sorry about being slow getting back to you on this...

1. 8,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    G'day J & J.

Sorry about being slow getting back to you on this one mate.

" And @lockitt - give up on sodium for EVs - those batteries are designed for stationary grid storage, never for high performance batteries for mobile applications."

Is there not lithium in storage batteries? Would it not make up a substantial amount of the lithium that would be needed in the future that Inca is being pushed by some to find?

" Anyway lithium is not the only expensive substance in an EVs battery. "

Which of these other expensive substances are we likely to find on the ground we purchased from BC?
    Are there the slightest indications that any of these other minerals may be present on any of our ground?

All I know is that lithium will not pass muster in the long term, and so something else will need to be found if the EV Revolution is to ever become permanent.

If you do not have solar at home, and have to use public chargers, EV's are a pain in the posterior to live with let alone the cost of public chargers and their unreliability.

I do not care what we find as long as it is commercial which is why our best hope at the moment is phosphate.

May the Easter Bunny bring you lots of chocolate.   lol

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $491 81.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2107269 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 380991 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 100000
Last updated 12.09pm 16/05/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.