ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

BC. " Lockitt You need to do some serious research mate" I'm not...

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    BC.

" Lockitt You need to do some serious research mate"

I'm not the one who needs to do more serious research.

There are several issues that are hampering EV take-up not the least of which is charging.

The penetration of EV's into the market is minuscule compared with what is claimed it will be and yet the internet is awash with very negative stories about that situation even now at the beginning of the "revolution".

The furphy about running costs is coming home to roost with many electricity providers rethinking about putting in more chargers because of the cost and lack of profitability and reliability.

The grids around the world cannot handle EV's, and in Oz where the Labor (sic) governments over many years have fought against nuclear which is the only real answer to helping the grid.

BYD - BURN YOUR DRIVEWAY, oops sorry, BUILD YOUR DREAMS have a new battery hey?
    How many times have we been told about new batteries that will give solutions to all the EV problems?

EV's are but a second car solution and who can afford one just as a second car?
    By the time they are cheap enough for the average family to afford one as a second care they then need a new battery.
    Even Hybrids are having similar problems and many people are removing the electrical side of Hybrids as they age so they can at least still use them as ICE cars.
    I cannot see the crazy mad green governments allowing this to happen for long and so they too will become quickly worthless.

Do some real world research and get back to me.

For Inca to chase your crazy dreams (BYCD) is nuts for a company our size

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $10.25K 1.466M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1423050 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 357142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 252000
Last updated 10.47am 06/06/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.