WZR 0.00% 3.0¢ wisr limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding - Adcock PE, page-64

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    everyone has a right to trade when/how on on whatever investment case they like. for me, i i look at fundamentals and build an investment thesis around market opportunity, business model and ability of the team to execute against their strategy.

more than any other stock i've seen recently, WZR ticks all the boxes for me and then some. its got more likelihood of 10x-20x than anything else i've done work on in the last 12 months (and i've done work on dozens and dozens of stocks), based on the core investment models i look at.

does that guarantee success? hell no. but an investment thesis is just that - a theory. and for mine, Wisr is better placed than anything else on ASX right now, at this price, to give a strong return. downside all but mitigated now, and a market cap of $150M-$200M would be a base case scenario for me here, with the chance of them building something much bigger if some of their bigger strategies take hold.

without totalling overloading my portfolio to WZR, i'm pretty happy to buy anything up to 15c, and then wait and see what they deliver over the next 12 months. i cant help but think all this noise on here will look pretty funny in 2 years from now, when wisr is an asx200 company...

but, you know, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $25.59K 873.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85400 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 479606 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.