MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding - Amendment, page-22

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115

So, it wasn't the panicked small share holders who caused the gigantic drop with 52 million shares changing hands yesterday. It was the opportunists who bought the stock for $3.20. News summary posted by Dow Jones Newswires, Robb M. Stewart, gives a more positive outlook than yesterday's price action did. Today and tomorrow's trading will be telling the full story. The briefing material released ahead of the meeting by the FDA was in my opinion played into the hands of the professional hit men deliberately plunging the price by as much as $1.50. The ugly part of the play is that if FDA reject MSB's application it'll cause a doulble whammy plunging the price further. However if FDA approve the application most of the consequent price rise will be offset by yesterday and possibly today's fall. Publicly releasing the brief ahead of the meeting was indeed a very bad thing. It only made sharks and shorters richer at the expense of small share holders. Wonder if the stock market is immorally and unethically tilted in favour of the crooks. All said, I'm not selling as I believe there's far more upside to MSB than downside,.in spite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.