DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding for AJQ, page-5

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    You really are scraping the Barral... You are almost entering Caesius 2.0 territory...

A recent history lesson from (August 26, 2016) as you seemed to have conveniently forgotten:

"DGR Global has elected to convert USD4,389,000 (GBP3,291,750) of the drawn facility into 54,862,500 new Ordinary Shares in the capital of the Company.

Holdings in Company

DGR Global has participated in the issue of new Ordinary Shares as outlined above. The interests of DGR Global currently, and following the debt conversion under its loan facility as outlined above, are as follows:

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5

Party

Current interest in existing Ordinary Shares

Number of new Ordinary Shares issued

Interest in Ordinary Shares following conversion

Interest in Ordinary Shares following conversion as a %
    1 DGR Global
    16.96%

d) the conversion to equity of the Company for USD4,389,000 of the debt funding provided by DGR Global Limited ("DGR Global") in accordance with the terms of the loan arrangements announced to the market on 1 July 2016.

All new Ordinary Shares will be issued at a price of USD$0.08 (approximately 6 pence) per share, as previously announced, and as outlined in further detail below.

Use of Proceeds

The proceeds from the capital raising will be used to continue to fund the Company's exploration of its flagship Cascabel Copper Gold Porphyry Project, for general working capital purposes and ongoing corporate costs. As previously announced, SolGold intends to contract additional drill rigs to expand exploration on the overall Cascabel concession whilst also continuing to work towards the delivery of a maiden resource at Alpala."

I'll allow you to mash the buttons on your calculator until you can establish the return that little investment has provided thus far..

While you are at it, consider why DGR were in a position to make that investment... Debt to equity... I wonder if history will repeat with AJQ? Even weirder given that AJQ's CR is to finance an 'income producing asset'

I could add that DGR have continued to reinvest their OBS capital into the other children, and are fully preggas with another. I hope you like rangas!

Awwwwww.... not fair... NM... the evil underwriter... lines his pockets... again!!

If you feel this way, or ever will, please... BUY AJQ NOW!

On market.
    Under NM's underwriting price.

And pleeeeeeease... spare us the retrospective whinge in x years time!

@caesius I'm not quite sure how to respond to you anymore...

Really, seriously really?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.813K 276.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182568 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 236917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.