BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding for BPG, page-40

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    This is the time, and type of trading I like the most @mpj7256. I call it share herding. When holders are selling off for profit, giving it the appearance of dumping. As you have seen it can be for two reasons, IMO: 1) Profit taking 2) Repositioning of holdings using volume to shake loose weak hand holders. In our case I do believe it is the former. The old guard (L/T holders) changing over, and making some well-deserved profits.

The key here and the beauty will be, if buyers recognize what's happening and turn it to their advantage, and again it is only IMO.

The result being : The buyers queues continue to build to a massive point where they don't move above the gate (0.008) and the sellers just roll their shares down into the share pen. In this case 0.008 being the pen where the waiting traders buy at bargain basement prices. The key, IMO, is to continue to build and hold, and let frustration do the rest. Giving away a few secrets here.

Recent Shareholders, if not too exposed, can quite easily choose to average down in this phase of the buying/accumulation strategy if they believe in the ticker. Sellers still make a profit and everybody wins waiting for the next ANN based climb.

These comments are purely observational and you can choose to completely ignore them.

GLTAH ..

Cheers......59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 21/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.