Yep - Stokes for Stokes. (DO these "Masters of the Universe"...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Yep - Stokes for Stokes. (DO these "Masters of the Universe" even give a damn about us - the ones who supplied the original monies? Why, they don't even care if we exist, I allege. Nor care. The big boys for the big boys, whatever the company. Those acolytes in the know all thrive and prosper. The Board Members survive and thrive, in most cases.

The small shareholder, as usual, left out in the cold, freezing their backsides off. Call me cynical, but being extremely ill, the day this takeover scenario first was announced, too ill to even sit at the screens, let alone SEE - and IOH shot to $1/35 - was the day I should (and all of us, I contend) have sold - and so should the rest of us, I put to you.

Instead, I read all the varied comment - from others too - not necessaily on HC - about how great deal this was. Phoned the company and was re-assured, too. And then the prices went through the floor. With the announcement, and then with the IO price.

IS that the devil on my shoulder? Grinning?

What WAS it I did wrong in the last life?

Now speaking generally - ref. shares - The rich get richer. Money makes money, And the poor get poorer. Have faith, believe what they're being told - but still - get poorer.

Profits there, given hindsight. But easier, with foresight. Which not many of us poor sods have. We're looking up from the bottom rung. Always see more if you're "up there" on top!

All of it shameful, IMO. US just pawns in a giant chess game. I allege.

If I had my time over again - I'd have settled for (boring old) property.
    The pits.

Sympathies to all who held, and believed - that soon - we'd hit som paydirt meaningful rise.
    Last edited by iron mike: 12/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.