Agree with a lot of your comments Mike. I was always one of...

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Agree with a lot of your comments Mike. I was always one of those 'true believers' in ioh, having been on and off the register since 2006, and have been critical of this deal. We certainly are victims of a falling io price......

However, at the same time, you need to be positive and look forward. What's done is done. Learn from the past but if you keep looking backwards all the time you tend to walk into things. Yes, hindsight is a wonderful thing but who truly has it....I know I don't, sadly.

As has been said, the fat lady has all but sung on this deal and we need to look forward to the positives of the combined co, even if in doing so we may have to look further into the future.

Certainly given the market frenzy around the io price at the moment, this deal is a good long term move for both companies. A pipeline of future development (bucklands) along with an income stream from Nullagine and soon, iron valley, plus also a stack of cash and low debt puts the combined group in a much better position to see out these rough times. This weeks news providing some clarity around the plans for the WPIOP is also very positive for us, again, long term.

One wonders what ioh's sp (in particular) would be currently without the bci deal......???

Anyway, onward and upward I say.

I'll be signing my acceptance and sending it off next week. I'll then take my .10c cash and will be investing part of it in another sector. The other part will go nicely towards a future holiday.

In the meantime, I'm off on Monday to Singapore to see Daniel Ricciardo at the GP next weekend. Fingers x'd for another aussie win!!

Good luck to all holders.

Cheers,
    Mac

Please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.