VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Bug, I noticed that Fidante seems to be a common entity....

1. 1,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Bug, I noticed that Fidante seems to be a common entity.

Challenger operates a funds management business called Fidante Partners. Fidante Partners invest through Greencape Capital.

Interests in the Greencape High Conviction Fund ARSN 121 326 225 are offered by Fidante Partners Limited ABN 94 002 835 592 AFSL 234 668 (Fidante Partners). Fidante Partners has appointed Greencape Capital Pty Ltd as the investment manager of the Fund.

I think Challenger might have interests acquired through other entities, and possibly Greencape do as well, so they won't be exactly aligned. I think if you look up the PDS and other public documents for these entities you might be able to unscramble the exact relationship, but it does sound as if there is a substantial amount of double counting between these two funds.

I remember trying to look at Vocus' financial statements, but the top 20 shareholder list just has the names of nominee entities zzz

The other one which I am curious about is Goldman Sachs, which I think appeared with a greater than 5% interest a few times. I read somewhere that Yarra is former Goldman Sachs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.