C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Sounds plausible too.. I haven't really been following the...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Sounds plausible too.. I haven't really been following the details day to day since I sold over a year ago, but I can see a placement of about 1.8b shares in Jan this year at 0.1c.. If that was related to the Coal Project then they certainly could be the culprit since the amount matches what was dumped today..

I'm less convinced it was Lind.. they have been converting the convertible note for about 2 years now, and all up that has netted them a total of 1.9b shares. For them to have 1.8b to dump today it would mean they would have had to hold almost everything they have converted these last 2 years. If so, they would be holding about 19% of the company and would need to be publishing sub holder notices. Plus, lining up a price/volume chart with the CN conversions, it does looks like they have been selling as they convert.. (pretty standard for note holders).

One way or the other I cant see how 1.8b can be dumped like that without some kind of announcement following.. hopefully we'll have an answer soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $177 13.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 264332 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.