GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding from GXY,GXY-GMM.AX, page-28

1. 269 Posts.
    Thanks Thesi!
    I do lots of reading and came across several different predictions. All seem to be reliable resources like Joe Lowry and Goldman Sachs as well as Benchmark Minerals. With so many countries offering such rebates to go electric it's going to put the demand for lithium as well as the rest of the cathode materials into overdrive. There have been a couple countries to say they will not allow the sale of an ICE engine vehicle in the somewhat near future like 5-10 years down the road. That would make for a super push on the need for lithium as well as the other cathodes. Tesla has no even come close to fully ramping up production and they are just one small piece to the puzzle. There are so many other manufacturers out there bringing electric vehicles to market. The electricity storage market has also been gaining lots of traction. Tesla as well as many others have the home storage batteries on back order because of the high demand. With the demand of people wanting to become free of the grid I think it will eventually be a bigger market than electric vehicles. It will be very interesting to see how the story unfolds over the next several years. Thanks for the article! It was very interesting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.