GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding from GXY,GXY-GMM.AX, page-23

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Its getting a bit complicated to play along at home and my quick attempt to work what is what should really be left on the back of the envelope as its full of crossing out.

At the end of the day, the most relevant stat is that GMM's Top 20 holds 52.1% - and this is a fair indication of how quickly this should go from here as this does not seem to even include all of management's personal holdings.

Fotios isn't listed in the top 20 except under his Investmet name.
    Tribeca weren't listed in this list either - though they would have placed well with 20m or so.

In the bidder's statement Fotios is mentioned simultaneously as having about 10% but then only references 2.15m shares under his own name.
    October 2015 announcement he is mentioned as having 48m shares with options included.
    http://www.generalmining.com/pdf/asx_releases/30_10_2015/GMM228 2015-10-30 Annual Report 2015.pdf
    Other management had another 10m in this same doc.
    Bidder's statement says that Fotios is the only director with shares in GMM.
    Confusing

Investmet, Galaxy, Fotios, Apollo, Whitestone, Delta were all listed as having already agreed in the bidder's statement.
    Seems to me that the current 28% YES votes wouldn't even cover the pre-agreed shares if it included Fotios and management complete collection
    and once rest of the Top 20 votes come in...

Must be early days in the vote count room. Anthony Green can stay on ice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.