Ann: Change in substantial holding from HHL, page-28

1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    'It does beg the question, given UBS has been following SRX for some time, surely they have reviewed the so called journal studies already? Nothing like doing your own research to get in ahead of the crowd I guess. '

Yes indeed TP, They have covered for some considerable time, and there has been very little that is newsworthy to make the change of heart. One assumes that either they are covering their backsides just in case, or they have some very secretive info (contacts) and think they must be on the right side of the call.

At this stage a good few people will have the answer. Including the external stats dudes, and a few of the senior management. Let me be clear - I'm not saying SRX management have the result and are sitting on it - far from it, but the back and forth of questions and analysis between the stats dudes and Cade (for one) must give a pretty high level of confidence, one way or the other.

Lets hope UBS have made a good call

JC - your $40 should be with us very soon, or we will all be looking very sad! And $50 is a nice round number to aim for. Probably towards the end of May, IMO.

Best to all holders. Maybe that Grange will be opened sooner that one expected, and if it has turned to vinegar then I'll be able to laugh about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.003(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $75.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 17.5¢ $93.17K 525.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9993387 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1680687 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.