I am surprised that the 3 million was sold by Hudson and it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I am surprised that the 3 million was sold by Hudson and it could of been many reasons for the sale. My suspicions tell me that the 3 million they originally bought from Raffles were warehoused within Hudson's until which times a more suitable long term holder was available.

Hudson still maintain their core holding (6.5m shares) and they have also been off loading a majority of their stake in ABZ (which was in escrow until just recently)

Its important to remember that Hudson are an investment house and they were essentially seed capital in a number of resource companies. Hudson have no interest in taking over AXE and main investment objective is to diversify their assets.

The fact that the 2 million which was put through the other day was picked up without knocking the share price around shows they went to a pretty good home imo.

Another thing that surprised me was Alice Cleary subscribing to the SPP. It's clearly not oversubscribed. Those shares at 30 cents are a gift peoples and if you haven't BPayd your funds you better get cracking!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $87.37K 399.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2400 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 331934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.