EML 1.61% 61.0¢ eml payments limited

Again, exactly has I expected - shake, shake ,shake. Weak hands...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Again, exactly has I expected - shake, shake ,shake.

Weak hands sucked in and liquidating insto's , with no choice but to sell at any price.

IOOF no fools happy to sit back and Cregan just like anyone else , saw bargain and took advantage - good to see.Nothing wrong with getting in cheap - remember he has steered this stock from a 9 cents penny dreadful, that no one wanted , to the stock hitting more than $2 on more than one occasion- so there was adequate opportunity for profit takers.

Sure some speculators may have lost money or be behind the eight ball , especially if they bought at the high end,which is regrettable but this is the nature of the share market.Whilst Cregan's selling was not a good look , one cannot begrudge him of the ability to take some profit along the way.He is still the major shareholder, regardless of his previous sales and from what he has stated , totally committed to retaining his existing holding.

Whilst contract execution rate has been slow of late , I like the companies long term prospects and believe this to be a short term hiccup , which will quickly revert ,on back of a good announcement or two , which is well over overdue.

IMO, grossly oversold -would expect this to start moving North , all be it slowly .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.