MLX 3.49% 44.5¢ metals x limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding from IFL, page-13

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    There were operational issues - this well enough known.
    Management changes have occurred with new major shareholder Director now having taken the helm .

Patersons Ranges - is a very prospective neighbourhood now . Of significant interest .

Looking out through the next 5-10 years ,seems to be greater additional potential , as well as more miners with a view to the prospects moving in . Significant tying up of all the available land has occurred.
    Obviously fuelled also by huge gold discovery , and the rumoured huge find by Rio ?
    (Now - as known , Rio have been spending near $1 billlon on local airstrip and infrastructure facilities )

MLX - is also Renison , yes .
    Right now -and forwards , is perfect timing for Tin .

Also the company has , or had, a lot of cash in the bank to commence the year .
    Deficits at Nifty , offset by Renison tin income - though still cited as justification for the current shareprice..

To me -the Company is oversold and been heavily manipulated down, to where the final shareprice levels sit .

Certainly anyone investigating could check out the substantial shareholder announcements , 2x , announced within hours / short time difference - as new declarations - back before Xmas .
    **Borrowed Short -sold shares used , as well as a steady very slow trickle accumulation was achieved by these entities through 2018 .
    *Substantial shareholdings achieved by ? Mitsubishi? - under 2 separate (related company entities ) through JP Morgan Japan nominee accounts from memory ?

Unreal anyway -the ways of the world .

Apart from some very significant global entities staking a substantial share holding accumulation over time ;
    IOOF seem happy to also have accumulated down here ?

Thankyou very kindly for this insight though, really interesting and appreciate to know that this still the case in WA.

Hence - all factors involved — big money also involved , and substantive holders that been accumulating by stealth , brings us to the shareprice and MC now at.

IMO - very undervalued down here .
    My belief obviously .

Actually think it may be quite interesting to see how MetalsX goes now through this year and the next several years .
    I hope for my holding to be very longterm , and able to be set and forget even .

A Renaissance? from here in any case .
    I think - Must occur . My view .
    All the best .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $403.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.5¢ 44.0¢ $2.095M 4.679M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22727 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 162042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.