HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

First of all,  you've made the incorrect assumption that I'm the...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    First of all,  you've made the incorrect assumption that I'm the 10foot Investor.  Let's clear that one up:

- I'm not even 6 feet tall

- I have no desire to work in the finance industry, I'm quite happy with my career in IT

- From what I've heard, 10foot and Sulieman were blogging about HML well before I invested.  If I really was 10foot and knew that something wasn't right, then why would I invest a significant amount of money in it? 

Second of all, with regard to questioning the motives of people like 10foot and Sulieman:

- If a stranger stops you on the street and says, "Don't walk that way!  There's a man with a gun and he may rob you!", but you dismiss the stranger and keep walking only to be robbed by the gunman that the stranger had warned you about - Whose fault is it that you got robbed?  The stranger's?  Yours?  The gunman's?  

- If you honestly question the motives of these fine gentlemen (assuming 10foot is a guy), then why do you post their tweets on HotCopper?  

- After having seen the personal risk and effort that these awesome people have gone to in order to warn us before it was too late, and then to help us after the sheet has hit the fan - I take it as a compliment that you think I'm 10foot, but I take offence at your questioning of their motives.

- Since taking up this fight against the pirates, I have had numerous offers of help from people who have absolutely no financial interest in HML, BHD or JBL.  They just want to help because they can.  I know this may be hard to fathom on a forum that's mainly about making money, but there are some people in this world that genuinely just want to do good and make a difference.  I feel very lucky and honoured to be working with them. 

Contact me.  Don't contact me.  Either way - I think everyone here now knows your game is up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.