CXO 0.00% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

@Brumbie Thanks for welcoming me to the CXO posters. I would be...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    @Brumbie
    Thanks for welcoming me to the CXO posters.
    I would be happy to contribute my views whether positive or negative.
    One thing I can't stand is ramping either way without substantial supportive info.

My take on CXO is that right now, is the best time to start getting small stake in this company.
    I am sure that ( like myself) many lithium investors keep some kind of diary noting upcoming events.
    I was very kin on CXO before but was hoping that LTR will offload their first batch and just waited for this moment.
    IMO, many other investors were suspecting this as well and started offloading a week before LTR which contribute to price decline.

However the most important thing is that CXO had lately 2 great announcements and if they will keep positive news coming - it will be recognised and current shareholders well rewarded.

Like in painting, management putting now many dots together, which soon will create clear picture for those who currently are sitting on fence watching or are not aware of potential
    possibilities with CXO.

As you noticed, I am mostly involved with PLS, TAW and KDR but those three are at different level and put I them now on watch than concern. All is going in right direction and all I am interested now is to top up at any time "games" are played.

Anyway, it would need to be a super world crash to bring them to prices I paid.

Going back to CXO, I am in opinion that current price is a great opportunity now for anyone investing in mid/long term.
    Of course things may change but currently I am giving management thumbs up and they will be my point of interest at the moment.

Regardless how good exploration results are, at the end is the management who will deliver fruits we all hoping for.
    TAW and PLS are just an example.

Let's hope for many green CXO weeks soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $532.7K 3.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 4222682 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 726985 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.8¢ 14.3¢ 1602869
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.