NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Change in substantial holding from MIN, page-312

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Nwe and MIN need to get moving with their development of LD1 IMHO.
    The gas demand from Europe is accelerating because of the closing down of the Russian supply.
    If Europe can fill its gas storages to approximately 90% by November then they will only have gas for 2 and a half months with severe restrictions.
    This means that Gas and Oil equivalent prices have approached $400 per barrel equivalent as a scramble to secure supplies develops.
    America is rushing to take advantage of the demand by building LNG export facilities in Mexico which does not have the same enviroment/climate restrictions as the Biden administration has imposed on their domestic Industry.
    Mexico will be buying 50 million tonnes of the Natural Gas that it will export, from America .... I wonder who the big beneficiaries will be ???? Potentially, I believe, a lot of the gas will come from isolated fraccing wells.
    This will add more supply to other markets as Russia seeks to market their unsold gas and will, IMHO, cause a reduction in price to other markets which maybe potential customers of NWE/MIN.
    There is, I believe a window of opportunity for Maximising our income to pay for the development costs and potentially pay us shareholders a handsome dividend ..... that would be very nice.
    The world energy market is in a very rapidly moving state of flux IMHO, and now is not the time to be slow in capitalizing on the extreme prices that are available as any delay will result in tears as these prices will not last for a very long time IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.