NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

That reads a bit better benwex2.Get what your saying, don't...

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    That reads a bit better benwex2.
    Get what your saying, don't really want to get hung up on THE TO topic, but it's impossible to ignore.
    My take this far is MIN set the drill program and it seemed aggressive at the time and it could be if all goes well with the rig bookings ?
    NWE management then had to make the decision to fund up and fund up sizeable, to be in the game. That was done and given the national/international situation currently, this was a very good move to go big and give the company some clear air.
    I think this is all about the JV completing the drill program and seismics and getting a handle on the resource size they are dealing with. Let's face it, as the data accumulates, the possibilities of the combined resource size could be very significant and if you wanted to be a bit optimistic, but not unreal, it could be massive.
    So the JV needs to get further down the track before all can get a grip of what they are dealing with.
    I've have been of the opinion that the JV has an understanding of this.
    The results from the LD1 drill are outstanding thus far, if further drilling results are also positive, then the JV will need to analyse results and plan for production.
    At this stage it's possible that change happens.
    It's not a given and change could happen prior as the companies know more than us, but it appears as a likely amicable set point.
    I want NWE to continue as long as it can, as that means dollars in my opinion, but if at some point there is a parting, then I am confident of managements navigation and intentions.
    What I'm really confident of is that regardless of where it goes, NWE is a great story and for most we are all gonna be in the money, if not already.
    Just my bit.
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.