NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Top 20 just came out... and no surprises here, the Top 20...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2558

Top 20 just came out... and no surprises here, the Top 20 continue to accumulate, albeit a bit slower... lead again (as we already know) by our JV partner MIN.

Notable movements are:

• MIN @ no.1 has added another ~18.8m... now sitting at a combined total 19.90% SOI
    • HSBC #2 @ no.5 sold ~3.8m
    • CS Third added ~4m shares (jumping to no.7 from 9)
    • National Nominees added ~5.8m shares (jumping to no.11 from 13)

You can check it out here http://norwestenergy.com.au/company/capital-structure/

Top 20 now up another marginal 0.34% in the week to 42.15% SOI.

MIN's holdings at no.1 (Bell Potter Nominees) and no.9 (Mineral Resources) combined equals exactly what MIN disclosed to the market last week on 15/6... if you combine these 2 holdings gives you 19.90%. So it appears the other Bell Potter purchases post 15/6 must be for another client account.

I reckon MIN is now set... locked and loaded... sending a clear message to anyone considering a play at NWE to bugger off... or be ready for a battle.

I also reckon news for a drill rig shouldn't be far away... once we get confirmation that NWE have govt approval for the 2 well back-to-back program scheduled for Q4 CY2022. Personally hoping we can secure the Ensign rig from STX again. Christmas could be huge for NWE.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.