NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Thanks @Brobel, last time I checked the top 40, the lowest value...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    Thanks @Brobel, last time I checked the top 40, the lowest value was ~17m shares, so holders 21-40 have ~400m on hand, which would be ~4.8% of SOI now the directors and company secretary have exercised their options and rights holdings. We've got a few of those 21-40 holders on HC too and they've been a NO on the T/O thus far.
    Given that the Board and secretary have <240m shares now and MIN have 1,738,985,651 as of the 1st of Feb, plus ~78m since then on scrip, they've got

MIN and board have

2.057bn shares in hand. (~29% of SOI)

The remaining top 40 alone have

2.185bn shares in hand. (~30.8% of SOI)

There would be another 300m shares worth (~4.2%) in remaining small retail holders who would bother to vote in meetings (If on a Saturday)

about 400m shares wouldn't have a clue what is happening, because they haven't updated their postal address or are dead... yes the company has been dormant that long..

another 400m wouldn't give a damn because they have small holdings or they can't be bothered.

another 500m will probably sell to the hedge funds currently accumulating, who will want another 20% on their return.

remainder probably don't sell shares much, just accumulate them until they retire and block out the noise from the board. They probably think the MIN board are woke or some rubbish..

My guess is, MIN need another 10% to flip at a minimum to gain effective control. The board also need this to keep their jobs if a spill motion is called.

as always friends DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.