NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

@Pottermore@alexei ii I got my phone call to give away the NWE's...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    @Pottermore@alexei ii I got my phone call to give away the NWE's for MIN's . The call centre guy had his script and could not handle any discourse from his script. When he use the word premium of the offer I correct him as a "Steal" because there was 1200 m depth of gas across 160 kms and drilling and seismics would show this for just Lockyer ". He could not get through his script fast enough ,His words slurred together and finished the call very quickly. Corrected him on the thrift shop having NWE's as the product and MIN Shares as the currency not really equating to Australian currency. 7.4 c is a fiction. "Oh yeah that was on the 23rd of Jan ". Just another desperate MIN fishing trip.

Drag me kick me scream at me I'm not even considering this shopping trip by MIN.

I want my 200 m revenue from 2025 moving to 500 M from 2028 moving to 700m during the 2030 price shortage onward. for NWE 20% Portion.
    MIN want NWE out of the way so they guarantee a favorable price and guarantee supply for own use outside the domestic supply.

The international gas rights will be granted to the biggest on shore otherwise MIN will drag feet in the Gas plant construction. They will hold the billion of capex and opex over the WA government just like Mutsui and Beach did. Make it for $1 GJ , Sell domestic for 7 and international for $26 currently.For 15 m you attach to the NW pipeline and by 2030 double make a GJ is $2 Sell it for 14 and international for $50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.