NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

@OldGeo I too am holding on. The X section you posted is very...

1. 2,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    @OldGeo I too am holding on. The X section you posted is very useful to get a sense of comparative scale. One wonders what the bored was doing and why they did not prepare anything like this? I note the postulated Gas Water contact. I am of the opinion West Erregulla could be a more appropriate estimation of the regional water table at Lockyer, given they are along strike (no pun intended) from each other. If thats the case, that could probably add another 10-20 km2 to the Lockyer trap area. Again, why did the bored not highlight all this potential? The West Erregulla inferred Gas water contact data has been known about for a while although they have not actually hit regional water anywhere either, (they are just using the deepest gas intersection point i think)

Id like to copy this cross section onto the "horses mouth" thread..so that people can marry the x section to the words coming from CE himself.

MIN got to 50%...thats way short of the 80% their flipper mates, desperate for some CGT relief, would be hanging out for. So they may need to keep the offer open and every MIN man, woman and their dog could be trying to snap up loose NWE shares on market to feed into the open offer to get to the 80%. If you've decided to hang on, hang on to them tight folks. Ive not sold a single one. One of the ways they can pick up morsels is by trying to trigger peoples stop loss orders. Not telling anyone how to trade, but stop losses may not be your best tool for these stocks.

If they miss out on the 80%...their mates that hopped onto this in the last year are going to be pretty upset - so you would think they will try every trick under the sun to get the 80% and keep the offer open to keep their hopes live.

Last edited by alexei ii: 17/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.