NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Surely your suspicions can't be right? I'd expect the NWE boards...

1. 6,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Surely your suspicions can't be right? I'd expect the NWE boards first responsibility after running a safe productive workplace is to look after the interests of their shareholders - they have unanimously accepted the MIN offer & advised SHLDRs to do likewise.

Didn't they have two advisors reviewing the MIN. offer? Surely their advisors fully understood the prospects of NWE & that of MIN and presumedly passed on their review which then aided the Directors to decide accordingly.

If NWE in time identify reserves well beyond that which the market values it currently, perhaps the Directors will be proven incorrect, perhaps NOT in their understanding of what value NWE reserves may bring.mIt will all be in hindsight at some point!

I'm concerned that MIN. are running late with there Lithium project, some brokers are pulling back their valuations of MIN. - the Fed. Reserve may just overstep their interest rate management & implode economies by mis-reading the impact of increasing rates due to the delayed impact of each increase.

NWE SHLDRS may have been better served if MIN had offered cash - its huge market Cap. the past 6 months or so is currently being clipped!

Do others have a differing opinion?

Where might we NWE SHLDRs be in a weeks time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.