NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Reposting this here bc the scare mongering MIN are dishing out...

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Reposting this here bc the scare mongering MIN are dishing out re 'control over NWE' and remaining share hlders need to act quickly is hiding the truth of the position MIN are in....and there are too many people who are being led bc they have not bothered to read the rules defined by the ASX

All it means is this.

There is no need for JOA (Joint operating Agreement) between parties to pass resolution to operational requirements.
    There is no need to vote on ORDINARY RESOLUTIONS so jobs just get done in a timely manner.
    ANY FURTHER PARTY DEALINGS MIN are excluded from the voting.....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5061/5061127-386ada36d4254e17c93f988b3cb0894b.jpg

Who thinks MIN will want their gas plant up and operating asap?
    So they sweep out the board, place on it who ever they feel best to accomplish that new goal without a vote by all holders.
    Its no longer an exploration company therefore skill set does need to change anyway.
    Rejig of the whole board and allocation of the right skill sets (org structure) is a vital next step.

Only level I am concerned about is 90% as the 75% and specific criteria wont get met either.
    Holding until then is my plan.
    Drill Drill baby Drill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.