NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

phxi agree with everything you have stated, but the more i...

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    phx

i agree with everything you have stated, but the more i consider this takeover activity, the more i get uncomfortable with it!
    at the last agm, the directors had very generous allocations proposed, and my view is that we all had warm fuzzy feelings about the future for nwe, and us, based on the flow test results, so the motions were passed!!!
    i can't help but think that this takeover bid was in the thinking of CE way before the agm [like when the flow test results were in], and my thoughts are that the board would not have been surprised at the takeover launched!
    my thoughts are that, potentially, CE could have had ongoing informal discussions [and agreement] with the board about how it all could happen, including rebuttal and then acceptance [part of the ploy to deflect any possible criticism], especially with the financial costs of CE's plans going forward and, at that point in time, nwe's future financial capabilities to participate further with the JV in question.
    all of this then leading to golden handshakes for the board, voted in by shareholders, for participating in the ploy!
    what go go wrong with all that ..... nothing it seems!!!

just my thoughts only on the matter and for reading purposes only!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.