NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Some people also thought MIN would get around 60-70% which they...

1. phx
    544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Some people also thought MIN would get around 60-70% which they have.
    Some of us always believed it was not about getting 100% of NWE but getting control of the tenements, which MIN now effectively has.

So, who is left now with the remaining approx 30% of NWE.
    The balance is held by people who do not want to sell to MIN, or on market - they are long term holders waiting for the drilling.
    You got the easy stuff from those who are either poorly informed or just do what the BOD recommend.

Why would extending the offer influence those who have decided not to accept the offer?
    Nothing, no reason at all.
    If they haven't accepted the offer now, extending an unchanged offer makes no difference to anyone.
    On the other hand, with drilling imminent, and after waiting years and years, why would they sell now?
    Changing the offer now, means all those who already accepted get the increased offer.
    If MIN were going to do that, they would have a long time ago and made this a lot easier for everyone.

The attitude of some of the people posting on behalf of MIN seem to reflect that of MIN's Board, it is why are battling to get to 70%
    I hope the Board of MIN can think things through a lot better than their lackeys.

Me, i'm hoping MIN extend the offer, keeping the NWE price down and I can get some more around 6c.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.