DLI 4.88% 21.5¢ delta lithium limited

I also think this is the same trader on both side of the ledger....

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I also think this is the same trader on both side of the ledger. From calculations I have seen here, and I am certainly no expert, is that there is an imminent cash cow with Mt Ida with Billions of dollars. Very, very attractive to MIN RES. This is a dangerous game for shareholders as being absorbed into the new Co, will obliterate and assimilate the blatant benefits of DLI's position.

I would not be surprised the extreme sell off the other week down to 70c was a large holder being informed about some share price games about to play out and that market movers were zooming in to bring the price lower, hence was able to abandon their own shares and waiting to scoop up for a lower price. Maybe benefits were promised. I started googling maneuvers to stave off hostile take overs. I asked Bing:

There are several defenses that companies can use against hostile takeovers. Some of the most common ones includeoison pill: A poison pill is a defense mechanism that makes the target company’s stock less attractive to the acquirer. It can be in the form of a stock option or a bond that is convertible to stock. The poison pill makes the acquisition more expensive and less profitable for the acquirer 1.Staggered board: A staggered board is a board of directors that is elected in different years, so only a portion of the board is up for election each year. This makes it more difficult for an acquirer to gain control of the board 2.Golden parachute: A golden parachute is a compensation package that is given to executives if they are terminated after a takeover. This makes it more expensive for an acquirer to take over the company 3.Greenmail: Greenmail is when a company buys back its own shares from an acquirer at a premium price, making it more expensive for the acquirer to take over the company 2.White knight: A white knight is a friendly company that comes to the rescue of the target company by acquiring it before the hostile acquirer can 2.Just say no: This defense mechanism involves simply rejecting the hostile takeover bid outright, without any further action 2.Pac-Man defense: The Pac-Man defense involves the target company turning around and making a counter-bid for the acquiring company 2.Crown jewels: Crown jewels are assets that are sold off by a target company to make it less attractive to an acquirer 2.Scorched earth: Scorched earth is when a target company takes drastic measures to make itself unattractive to an acquirer, such as selling off all its assets or taking on excessive debt 2.Lockup: A lockup is when shareholders agree not to sell their shares to an acquirer, making it more difficult for them to gain control of the company 2.Standstill agreement: A standstill agreement is when an acquirer agrees not to acquire any more shares in the target company for a certain period of time 2.Leveraged recapitalization: Leveraged recapitalization involves increasing debt and using the proceeds to buy back shares, making it more expensive for an acquirer to take over the company 2.Leveraged buyout: A leveraged buyout involves using borrowed money to buy out all outstanding shares of a target company, making it private and therefore immune from hostile takeovers 2.Change of control provisions: Change of control provisions are clauses in contracts that allow parties to renegotiate or terminate contracts if there is a change in control of one of the parties involved 2.Shark repellent: Shark repellent refers to any anti-takeover measure that makes it more difficult or expensive for an acquirer to take over a target company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $153.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $176.9K 824.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4034 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 95491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.