BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi NO , I'm afraid here you have not sent the responses back to...

1. 429 Posts.
    Hi NO , I'm afraid here you have not sent the responses back to your original posts on RYG now Xped which counteracted your argument . We did look into your reasoning as at the time it appeared you were cross promoting Brainchip as a competitor of Xpeds Iot gateway solutions for IOT and I was willing to hedge my bet , I have personally held BRN shares for trading and probally will again if some clarity comes to the surface.
    Firstly you know using an URL window is too slow and fraught with complications, it is in fact a very primitive means of connecting connected devices. Most of the Iot "gateway tech" engineers are trying to develop has constant problems with being spammed with devices as soon as they walk in a room and don't forget security issues.
    Also I'm quite amused you decided to mention Google, as of last week they were still bogged down with their Nest problems bleeding the company of resources and free capital where its starting to cause a concern with share holders , quite alot of their connection device tech has been pulled out of the UK leaving consumers short changed. One indeed does have to hope they come up with a solution soon as it appears they are cutting their nose off to spite their face.
    Xped have developed technology that is agnostic deals have been done in areas that have left shareholders pleasantly surprised as they were unexpected .
    My issue with BRN is nobody has shown me the competitors technology side by side with Brainchip and shown how it is superior in the use of an everday device , everything still sounds conceptual .
    I'm watching Brainchip constantly so don't regard it as competition but currently Xped appear to potentially be an awakening giant with several revenue earning deals and Mou's
    My opinion of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.