ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    In my opinion, they have not provided shareholders or potential shareholders with a convincing demonstration of the technology. They claim the tech is 'way out in front' but where is the evidence? Where is the racing car learning the track in 800ms? Slow motion version would do. A truly convincing demo of the techs superiority would see the SP rocket as many including myself would jump on board. They could have had a CR at higher SP and so less dilutionary levels which would be consistent with their goal of maintaining control over the company. By keeping it vague they've sold themselves and shareholders short imo. Can they even afford a proper CEO? I doubt it. The BRN narrative so far does not make any sense unless you assume that the tech is unproven and ergo high risk. Yet that assumption runs contrary to the hype and awkwardly bullish comments from the experts. The market doesn't believe the story imo. BRN needs to provide a very convincing demo that backs up the hype or things will only get worse imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.