WEB 0.65% $9.25 webjet limited

I m now in red too for web after today's sell off. But i m going...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I m now in red too for web after today's sell off. But i m going to average down as it drops. This is a high quality company that is well managed with clear future direction.

Though i have no idea how long this coronavirus is going to be lingering but i have more than enough confidence that webjet will be able to weather the storm. As a matter of fact i m sure i saw an article where John Guscic was cited as saying he's open to takeovers of other potential companies that are hurt by this coronavirus. So maybe webjet may come out stronger than ever after this virus is all over and you'll be kicking yourself for not buying enough when you had the chance.

bottom line for me though, i m holding this long term so this short term blip just creates more opportunities. I wouldn't look at this as a negative situation and just look at it as a good time to average down. Time heals all wounds and i don't this this corona beer hangover will be any different. Good luck to all and good health to everyone! Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.