EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding from MUFG, page-17

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I have thoughts very similar to Names.

I find it very hard to believe that some people who post on HC are not included amongst the shorters. Bit too much of a coincidence with their posting and some where even their accounts were created in Feb 2021. Their rants, the fluff comments. They go against your last point which I agree with - we should be discussing the merits of EGR and why it is such a good investment, which of course they wouldnt want people knowing about. Hence why they are so against Uni's posts.

I also believe it is something to do with Tanzania. And I also link it to your point of there is never any rush to cover shorts. Why would they not cover when it gets to what seems to be bottom points over the past year or so. Only point we saw the shorters cover was just prior to the Sweden location ann. Seems like they had information that led to start closing a few million. The data is there when you look at the shorting data prior to that ann. Approvals and led up to construction is a pretty boring period so low risk anyway. But then if they know they can take part in a placement, and at a reduced rate that will give them a bigger slice of the company through the suppression of the share price. Seem like a no brainer?

For the average punter like myself, I look at the comparisons with our peers and the valuations seem way out of whack. It sucks at this point and as Uni keeps saying, we know why that is happening. The silver lining I guess is that it allows a prolonged period to top up if people see value in the company. And if the Tanzania shorting theory is correct, then maybe we see lift off after that? I personally believe the main outstanding risk of execution failure is low with all the work the company has put in.

Good point by Names on WKT. I need to research that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.