ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Been a holder in RED since...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Been a holder in RED since 2015. Like to think that I’m fairly clued up on what RED are up to. A couple of weeks ago I came across a reference to Mt Stirling just by chance. As the saying goes, sometimes you can’t see the forest for the trees. Was so intrigued on what’s going on a dozen or so km’s up the road that I’ve invested in a considerable slice of the TNR pie.
    Just want to set a couple of things right before I contribute to the discussion. Firstly RED bought KOTH from SAR in October 2017, not Goldfields. SAR purchased it from SBM in October 2015. SBM undertook a drilling program in the Cerebus / Eclipse/Centauri area (a few km’s SSE of Mt Stirling) in about 2006 with some success. Nothing since then until RED’s campaign to establish a JORC resource for Cerebus/Eclipse with a planned OP for Post 2030. Centauri has produced some significant deep ( below 200m) results but the rest is mainly shallow. Secondly, there has been no declared drilling, to the north or west of this area, by RED.
    How does the TNR/Mt Stirling story fit into this? Not sure. Don’t think RED is interested in TNR as a whole. Way outside the scope of their mine plans and core focus. However I do feel that, if TNR can up their ante on the Mt Stirling JORC, RED maybe interested in purchasing Mt Stirling. According to TNR’s May 2019 release they will be able to produce 7000 oz from a proposed OP at Mt Stirling, and this was with a POG of A$1,600. If the present drilling program can boost this to a 20,000 oz plus JORC then this may wet RED’s appetite. RED has ample ore for a 16 year LOM. As stated in previous posts we will have 2 mil tonnes pa in excess capacity when the KOTH plant comes on line. Could save TNR the expense of developing the OP. Would have to be worthwhile for RED though. Interestingly TNR, in their May 2019 release, stated they would consider a sale of the asset.
    As with any investment I undertake, I like to preform a due diligence. Been back through TNR’s releases from their Madagascar days. In my opinion TNR are looking for a return for shareholders, trying not to tap retail shareholders for cash to fund activities. Mt Stirling is their best bet with minimal outlay in the short term. I agree. Just got to get RED to come to the party.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $156 38.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 29036758 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.