AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I was holding AVB shares under 9 different SRN numbers and a few...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I was holding AVB shares under 9 different SRN numbers and a few of those SRNs were registered to my previous residential address from which I was sometimes ? received redirected mail ? . I sold those shares yesterday at 17.25 just to tidy up that mess. Other small parcels I have around 100k , are in the Q for now @17.5.

I will be watching OZL s/p as If it goes up again, with the smell of AVBs blood in it's nostril's, so should AVB s/p value rise, as it did yesterday.

I personally can't see any outside party joining in the game now, too late and also OZL is said to hold the majority shares now. Doubt they will increase offer unless to grab final few % ?

My main holding I will hold for now but will not roll it into the offer because as Xerof stated kiwis are punished with an 8 week delay for cash in hand. OZL looks like a good investment but I will enter at my own discretion.

This week might reveal where the 2 G's are going and if this offer goes unconditional.

Sit and watch for now.

I've traded AVB a couple times over the 8 years, scored a brand new car from one trade, but selling AVB now knowing that its final and you wont be buying them back again has a strangely empty feeling. I got no pleasure in selling yesterday @17.25. My target in a few years time was far more than a miserable 17.25c. in saying that , a few years ago when we yet again hit 5c and I was down about 40%, $60k,?? I said nothing to nobody and blindly bought 5c with all that I could afford. It's been a turbulent fun ride.

Good luck all and each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.