ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Well, this is hardly a 'Change in substantial holding notice' but opportunity cost of about 25% over just the last week (to say nothing of the last 8 years, something I'll never do again) in a share I needed the money for has finally, after Kalenn's assessment, caused me to drop one of my parcels, and likely to do the same for the other soon.

Yes, I believe holding, for what I think will be a considerable time yet, will give a higher return here, but the market opportunities elsewhere in the meantime are more than just compelling. I think this is playing into the enemy's tactics and they know it, but at least its better for me than the small parcel I sold to pay some bills just a month before the TO offer came in.

On an aside, I placed an offer at 17.3c, only to be notified by my nabtrade page it was an incorrect pip and to do it in 0.5c increments. (I know this but I know also that nabtrade does midpoint matching between their own clients) so I then corrected the out standing offered trade to 17c and it went through at the required 17.3c. Done it many times before and saved a lot of money, this time more than enough for my monthly alcohol bill, to help ease the pain. The next one will keep me happy till well after my tax check comes back.
    Will probably follow up with the rest some time an opportunity shows elsewhere, so all I can say now is I really liked the people I've seen here on this site over the years, and hope to do so again on other pages. Very educational (pity I've been such a slow learner) and lot's of humour. Will definitely be looking for more potential TO targets as I reckon there's a lot of activity going on there now.

Kalenn, I'm not big enough to be much support for your endeavors, just hope the 2G's are there to the end to help get you what you deserve, and I look forward to following the end game.
    Last edited by sikadeer: 05/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.