AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Your wrong to stick up for him in that way ZIP imo. Theres was...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Your wrong to stick up for him in that way ZIP imo. Theres was all sorts of talk about initiating all sorts of things, people would have emailed him via the email that was advertised on goodwill, with the belief that something better may happen for them. The truth is it just gave the peoples that received that information, more information for them to maximise their bank accounts due to the news at AVB.
    In one of my posts back then i stated that i wouldn't be surprised if they were buying OZL, its was pure misdirection of trust oh his/their part of fellow HC peoples. I've never liked those involved and never will, there is no need to what i see as cheating, i have had the same view from the start and never faultered from it because it is whats right or most likely, theres no need to uplift the mentality of the sheep, its wrong.

Eventually he/they have come out and said, depending on G's, that its sell AVB and Buy OZL, which is correct and always has been, pitty people now have to pay $10's rather that high 8's or 9's when i was, BR was and likely some others were.

Let people make their own minds up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.