AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Who said I've changed direction? My/our goal from the start has...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Who said I've changed direction?

My/our goal from the start has been to maximise returns for all.

We have tried a number of strategies and made the judgement call that we couldn't broadcast that information (otherwise the strategies would have been dead in the water). Some people do not have the intelligence to work that out but I can't do much about that. I expected at some point the trolls would come out in force. Apparently day light will turn them to stone

We are now at the point of having enough of a count to know that others have accepted (as is their privilege) to the point where based on the intelligence I have, OZL are going to have a high number of acceptances. Will it reach 90%? Not certain. Do I want to let people know so that they can consider their options ? Absolutely.

Are those who would rather throw their money away rather than accept what they dont like P'ed off? You bet. I guess that's their privilege as well but it wont be the choice I make. If I think a better return is had by holding I will. If I think a better return is had by buying more OZL I will. There are other options as well. We have weeks left to explore them but it its getting to a new level of the contest.

In the next few days people who don't believe my tally will see the evidence and some at least will understand where I am coming from.

Maximum info and possibilities for all. There are still a multitude of permutations.

But act on reality not emotion...a large challenge and one most retail holders fail, sadly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.