ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Yesterdays volume was big for AVB, and you may well be right. I took the money and ran to appease the wife, also felt a bird in the hand worth two in the bush and couldn't sneeze at a 3 bagger. Now that OZL has just announced they have gone unconditional , i will keep an eye out for opportunities to buy more ozl because i can see that it may well be a takeover target itself, and if it isn't I believe its holding in avb will be wealth accretive in the long term and compliments its existing assets. Now if my original suspicions that a large holder was at times supporting OZL price , I will also look for a pull back as we get closer to the right 14th June, as they may take their foot off the support pedal after OZL get to a certain percentage holding in AVB.
    Also i am expecting that AVB sp will trade at a small discount to the deal price , so somewhere betweem 17 and 18 cents, but as the offer closes there could be an opportunity to acquire AVB shares at a discount to the offer as some holders may fear they have missed an opportunity, however I suspect most will hold to the end and a better price, so may get a trading opportunity there.
    But my only problem is I have minimal funds to play the AVB trade tactic, but have plenty of funds in the super account to make a play ar an asx300 stock like OZL.

Funny as one leaves AVB , another with a different investment philosophy gets in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.