TOE 0.00% 28.5¢ toro energy limited

Exactly Drumma, once our competitors run their course in the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4967
    Exactly Drumma, once our competitors run their course in the next month, everyone will be scratching their heads as to why TOE has been left behind? - considering our value and the fact we are one of the front runners of the pack for mine readiness in the Aussie Uranium space. Once they do their research and realise OZL has been dumping millions worth of stock and holding us back, the people and insto's will wake up and all coming flocking! Thats when the real party will begin and we will see maximum gains, in a short period of time and catch up to our peers and hopefully overtake them if momentum is behind us.
    I like your horse racing analogy, I think this could be a 'Bradbury' type moment without the crash. We are slow and steady cruising along, with OZL dumping then once our competitors stabilise, hit a speed bump and their price targets, we win the race.
    I am holding tight because I do not want to miss the boat. Plus I am looking long term regardless. Maybe it happens in a week, maybe 2 weeks, maybe 4 weeks - once OZL sells have been exhausted. But when it happens, it will happen pretty rapidly and if you are not involved you will be kicking yourself imo.
    Also, to gain 3 pips today and have 40mil volume is not a bad day, obviously, our peers are doing better than us right now and its difficult to watch, but every time we have a high volume day, it is more OZL gone, another day passed and closer to a re-rate. Have to think of the positives here everyone!
    Last edited by coto: 04/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.