SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding from PLL, page-45

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644

I feel as though you've really shot yourself in the foot here mate. For starters , the ONUS is in effect squarely on the Top 20 ' Significant Holder ' to update Sayona with respect's to their responsibilities in advising the Market regulator ( ASX ) of their change of notice of substantial holdings.

The 2nd significant point here is the fact that as you can see by the below ' Official ' publications of the Top 20 listings by Sayona Mining is that even from the 10th September balance of 1,147,900,086 to the March 22nd balance of 1,163,322,781.....being a difference of 15,422,695 and ultimately a difference and movement ( through Dilution ) of a 2.37% lowering . So why then did we ( Sayona ) NOT receive the substantial holders notice CHANGE on 3 days following the 22nd of March when technically speaking the general market became aware that Piedmont had officially reduced its ' substantial ' stake in Sayona.

And the reason I ask this is because effectively , this would have represented and incorporated MUCH of the entire 5 months ( bar the rally which I called from around 1st March ) period whereby the Sayona share price languished with its sideways struggle during that period.

So had the Market been made aware ' officially ' by the Substantial Holder earlier than otherwise has been now with this latest ' un-reconciled ' 25,038,534.....and what if any additional positivity would or could have been foreshadowed or occurred on the Share Price had this ' Movement ' been reported under the regulations in a more timely and accurate manner.

Keep in mind that by your own account , we as Shareholders in Sayona had not officially been updated with a substantial change of holdings notice from Piedmont since 15th June.

So while you prefer to diminish the resulting effect if any this had , I would on the other hand prefer to argue that the effect may have been significant . Particularly on the mindset and psyche of the ordinary investor who was at that time struggling with the whole concept of the Moblan acquisition and in particular why Piedmont had NOT decided to take up their ' Non Dilution ' participation to which K.P was more than happy to flaunt around in the Public media space , while at the same time shirking on his responsibilities in adequately reporting his changes in substantial holdings in Sayona.

And we can now see that at least by these ' Milestone ' Top 20 releases that he should have at the very least reported this change by Friday 25th March 2022.....and NOT 14th April just because of the additional 25,038,534 share which have been added.

So the only ' Mic ' drop here is the fact that he is not discharging his obligations to the rules and regulations of the ASX appropriately and on a timely basis ....and the whole point of my previous and initial post on this was to highlight how misleading the fact of NOT knowing or NOT having these required ASX updates coming in when they are supposed to and how and what effect this may or may not have on the ordinary Investor.

10th September 2021 per the Annual Report :-
    Piedmont Lithium Limited = 1,147,900,086 18.74%

22nd March 2022 as per SYA Website updated Top 20 :-
    Piedmont Lithium Limited = 1,163,322,781 16.37%

14th April 2022 as per Substantial Notice by Piedmont :-
    Piedmont Lithium Limited = 1,188,361,315 16.58%

15th June 2021 per the last Substantial Notice lodged :-
    Piedmont Lithium Limited = 1,000,383,020 19.79%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $705.9K 21.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 36467535 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1196969 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.