SYA 3.33% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding from PLL, page-97

1. 2,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Hey DL10,

You asked... "someone mentioned what the deal is with the offtake agreement between PLL and Tesla, what if it is below market value?"

You are correct in that the PLL offtake with Tesla would most probably be far below todays market Value... as it was signed in late 2020.

You then asked... "Wouldn’t it be best for both SYA and PLL to look elsewhere?"

You are correct and it seems PLL may be doing exactly that and may NOT be honoring their Agreement with Tesla... as per their latest presentations not mentioning Tesla.. ( I keep asking PLL SH's for clarification & get no answer yet )

But....

PLL want SYA to keep their Offtake agreement... without change..

PLL buying SYA spodumene at well below todays market value... and then going and selling OUR spodumene for market value and make HUGE profit themselves.

Happy to be corrected if I'm not reading this correctly... ATM.... NOBODY will answer if PLL are honoring the Tesla Offtake...

Fairs Fair... If PLL Honor the Tesla Offtake... SYA should honor the PLL offtake.... but... If one offtake is cancelled... BOTH offtakes should be cancelled... IMO..

From the article below... it would seem when the SYA / PLL "Deal" was done in Jan 2021 that EVEN THEN it was known TESLA were going to end up with SYA product from the start... what's the reason for change...?

Once again... happy to be corrected.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4286/4286518-ffff58a1277f8c2bfeaa4d39069a65e6.jpg

Last edited by YkikaBear: 24/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $25.99K 866.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
113 26394944 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 2761572 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.