BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I feel that an indicative offer closer to 65 - 70cps is fair...

1. 4,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    I feel that an indicative offer closer to 65 - 70cps is fair value.
    RMS gets 1.7m Oz (however you want to play down the metrics and inflation) with credits from lithium, exploration potential and ~$65m in the warchest ,plus whatever Ullaring is worth (probably zero at this stage.)

If PC thought accepting this offer would flush out another suitor …it hasn’t worked, yet. Nor do I expect anyone to appear. Our best hope is RMS don’t get close and have to up the offer. Rebecca needs Roe to make a hub worthy of RMS’s previous investment.
    Currently we are tied to the RMS price.

We still haven’t heard about the EGM, there were timelines involved with that which I posted about previously. At this stage, I don’t expect that meeting to be held before the current offer expires.

Wrt “if RMS doesn’t get close and the percentage required”, I suspect we will revisit the 20’s. Not sure what the takeover rules allow, but we could see some serious buying on the way down … enough to get 50.1%, I don’t know.

Im still sitting it out. I responded to the guy who emailed me about my intentions and stated that “ … I thought the offer was opportunistic, RMS gets the 1.7m Oz plus the cash and all the drilling over the past years at a discount!” He said he’d pass on my comments to RMS and offered to connect me to RMS management.

for now, I’m waiting and see what happens …
    all the best,
    perdy
    Last edited by perdant: Paragraph 17/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.