1AG 0.00% 0.5¢ alterra limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding from SNC, page-25

1. 12,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    as I mentioned the last time, slowly creeping up to 19.9% holding (that seems like a possible target at this stage)...

all we get from this company is Change in Substantial Holdings and until they gather another project, all we can do is try and join the dots - is there a picture emerging with these slow creep up in % from SNC?

surely they are not buying for the dividends here, right? increasing stake in this company is like putting your money into a term deposit that pays no interest...so why are they increasing their stake here? if you add up the volumes since the last announcement, more than half of the shares have gone to SNC.... so a proper thought out plan is in place...

all we need is to know what that thought plan is afoot... until then, all we can do as plebs is either sit out, keep holding or join the smart money... I am holding on for now after buying a lot at 5c the last time around...

we wait for the move... it has to come sooner rather than later... I am sure SNC would get a better return on 2% Term Deposits with CBA than parking their money here... they are looking for better than 2% returns for sure... guess what? ME TOO LOOKING !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.