DOC 7.35% 7.3¢ doctor care anywhere group plc

The key point for me is that I bought back in recently at the...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    The key point for me is that I bought back in recently at the low 20s based on management's reports, which were then quickly proven to be invalid. So I sold. I retain an earlier holding at 60c based on management's turn around story at that point. I was wrong, however based my decision on what I was told.
    There were further anticipated improvements at the low 20s. Again, I was wrong to believe what I was told.
    There are words to describe that behaviour however I will not use them, I struggle to see how the comments made in the positive could have been so quickly unsubstantiated.
    The opportunity, current revenue and MC point to positive SP growth at some point, however sitting on sidelines now to watch for sustained positive signals, within the market there is a confused mix of health and tech stock assumptions imo, coupled with real life issues related to sourcing the qualified staff needed to back the platform, which continues to underperform, nothing that cannot be overcome with the right leadership. Whilst the numbers point to decent fundamentals going fwd, trust is gone with me so I will wait for a sustained trend and indicators of the right leadership in place. There are other tech companies on the ASX that have MC's over $100M without revenue that have been around longer than DOC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $26.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $8.887K 125.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26870 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 15255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.