Ann: Change in substantial holding from WNI , page-13

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    You may well be right, Gullable. I think we all need to be careful about underestimating WN's capacity to pull this off given the cunning and ruthless manner with which they have executed their strategy to date.

I recall during the first takeover offer how most posters considered WN a laughing stock with buckleys chance of gaining control of BRM, and look what happened then!!

Again, more recently I've sensed a similar tone of confidence/cockiness that they could not possibly succeed this time which worries me, as we are still in no position to know how this will play out whereas WN will know exactly where they stand.

I will hold all my shares (and buy more as and when I'm able) until either the bid fails or WN actually succeeds in reaching the 80%. Those who are bailing in despair now or who are trying to play trades with BRM are playing into WN's hands, as it is pretty clear that every share traded will end up on WN's next change in holding statement.

WN may fail - and I sincerely hope they do - however let’s not underestimate their capacity to pull-off what's unexpected and lull ourselves into a false sense of security re the final outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.