PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding from ZER, page-23

1. 5,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244

On the strength of that discovery, I wouldn't discount that possibility now. Treating Zeta as a Retail kinda makes a mockery of the process, imo. I'm open to the idea that it might have been some kind of special treatment afforded to Zeta, in order to find a balance between their final holding and WSAs, or for some other reason that sounds much less dodgy. I really shouldn't spend any more time thinking about it. It ain't healthy! (lol)

Thanks for the earlier kind words. The answer to your question is absolutely not! I'm a private investor who speaks only for himself and only manages his own book. I've been following/stalking PAN for some time now. I like to be informed about potential investment targets and don't mind sharing some of my thoughts on HC. You'll find that my comments are generally only ever financial &/or technical in nature and are never about buying or selling, which is up to individual punters. I do it because when I first started out several decades ago I never had anything like this (HC) to draw from. Even though it contains plenty of rubbish, there are the odd posters who add something constructive. Having been the beneficiary of past kindness, this is my way of trying to give something back, for whatever it's worth - especially when I'm not kicking own goals! (lol)

Last edited by zebster: 10/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.