WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Who told you that BLK should have been producing commercial...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 615 Posts.
    Who told you that BLK should have been producing commercial quantities of gold by now. I consider a 3-6 month ramp-up to be quite normal. What you fail to recognize is that BLK bought the plant and mine for $4M which means they bought the plant for next to nothing if you consider the resource value alone. It is very normal that any system of any kind, including the plant may and most likely will have issues which can only be revealed upon full production. I am very comfortable with the issues which have already been resolved especially when considering the enormous cost savings. The fact that you continue to go on about the production issues shows impatience, ignorance, lack of vision or naivety, take your pick.

When you do the maths on the hedging transaction you will see that BLK closed the hedge at approximately today's price. Saying that they rushed to close the hedge to help with cash flow is ignorant. Wait for the quarterly report to avoid making yourself look foolish.

Engineer....really? again with this?

The situation with Hunter Hall is unfortunate and could put a cap on the share price but buying from a distressed seller does not diminish the underlying asset's value.

I and others have repeatedly asked you to substantiate some of your claims but on every occasion you decline to do so and just respond with repetitious opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.