HGO 0.00% 5.5¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding - J.P.Morgan , page-20

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    re: Ann: Change in substantial holding - J.P.... Fantastic work CBTM and at the very least, we can draw this conclusion: the big boys are sniffing around either on their own behalf (which means they are feeling bullish because of informnation they have gleaned or deduced from prominent others) or they are warehousing for company or companies who presently wish to be anonymous.

Now, a passive investor rarely needs the cloak of anonymity. Thus, we have to conclude the intentions are hostile or they are not yet ready to unveil their true intentions.

If I were DS, I think I'd be getting the HGO turkey pumped up and glistening brown.

The better we look the more loyalty we will get from current shareholders, the more interest we'll generate from the general market and the (hopefully) higher the SP.

For the life of me I cannot understand why we are not already in the high 30's!

If there is anyone sweating on HGO let's make it difficult and ensure we extract fair value and better.

Leaving the ESG top up out of it, I suggest that fair value is now higher than the Evans analysis at 59 cents because both Sumba and WP are scrubbing up quite nicely, Cu is on the run and K is about to go FID.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $281.8K 5.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 668677 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 7160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.